We offer several methods for potential buyers to bid on items at our auctions. Whichever method you choose, be assured that you will be provided the highest level of customer service, attention to detail, and responsiveness to your needs.
- Onsite Bidding – Onsite bidding is the traditional bidding method. With this bidding option you can search our inventory online or at the auction site to find the items you need. Then arrive at the auction site on auction day, register to bid, check the schedule for the items you are interested in, go to the bidding area and start bidding.
- Online Bidding – If you can't make it to the auction facility on auction day, online bidding allows you to take part in the auction from any location. With this bidding option, you simply register online prior to the auction. Then, login to the online bidding system on auction day, join the auction, and start bidding online in real time. A 2% internet fee is charged in addition to the standard buyer's premium and other applicable fees.
Online Bidding FAQ
- Timed Auctions – In addition to our live auctions, we sell some items online in timed auctions. With this option, you register online prior to the auction. Bidding is typically open for several days, so you can login to the timed auction system at any point during the auction period, set your maximum price for specific items, and let the system bid for you.
Before the Auction
For the most successful auction experience, you may want to consider several steps prior to bidding:
- Search our inventory for the items you need.
- Arrange financing, if necessary.
- Register to bid.
After the Auction
If you were the highest bidder on one or more items, there are several steps you may need to take after the auction:
- Pay for your items you purchased the day of the auction.
- Arrange for our refurbishing services of your new equipment, if necessary.
- Arrange for transportation of your equipment, if necessary. Ask us for a quote.
For more information about our auction process, Contact Us or give us a call at (662) 289-7800.